Toyo Open Country R/T On/Off-Road Rugged Terrain Tire
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sku : 353480
Off-road performance meets on-road comfort with the Open Country R/T. Built rugged for any terrain, this powerful 4x4 tire offers excellent off-road traction, durable construction, and aggressive styling. Its ability to tackle dirt, sand, and rocks is inspired by the legendary Open Country M/T, while its quieter ride is a nod to our best-selling Open Country A/Ts.
HIGH TURN-UP TOUGH POLYESTER CONSTRUCTION
- Contributes to excellent durability, impact resistance, and handling with 3-ply construction on LT-Metric and Flotation sizes, and 2-ply construction on P-/Euro-Metric sizes.
OPTIMIZED PATTERN ARRANGEMENT
- Reduces noise for improved driving comfort.
STONE AND MUD EJECTORS
- Force stones and mud from grooves.
AGGRESSIVE SIDEWALL DESIGNS WITH DURABLE SIDEWALL COMPOUND
- Enhance traction and side impact protection.
- Offer customization with a distinct look on each side of the tire.
OPEN, SCALLOPED SHOULDER BLOCKS
- Improve off-road traction.
- Enhance grip in muddy, sandy, or snowy off-road conditions.
- Eject mud and snow through the open channels.
Toyo Tires offers a limited warranty on every product. To download the complete warranty booklet for your tire, click on the appropriate link.
- Limited Warranty Manual - Original Equipment Passenger and Light Truck Tires
- Limited Warranty & Owner’s Manual - Replacement Passenger and Light Truck Tires
Select tires also feature a treadwear warranty; see individual product pages for complete details.
Vehicles with staggered fitments (i.e. where the front and rear tires are of a different size) cannot be rotated. Therefore, Toyo warrants tires mounted on the rear axle of vehicles with staggered fitments only up to 50% of the warranted miles under the standard Toyo treadwear warranty.