Toyo Open Country M/T Off-Road Maximum Traction Tire Packages
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sku : 360430
The Open Country M/T is legendary for durability, off-road performance, long tread life, and an aggressive tread pattern. It’s designed to help trucks work hard on the pavement and then work just as hard when roads are muddy, snowy, and rocky — or when there are no roads at all.
HIGH TURN-UP, TOUGH POLYESTER CONSTRUCTION
- Contributes to excellent durability, impact resistance, and handling.
AGGRESSIVE TREAD DESIGN WITH HOOK-SHAPED BLOCKS
- Delivers excellent off-road traction while maintaining great on-road performance.
DEEP SIPING IN THE TREAD BLOCKS
- Helps maintain a grip on wet surfaces.
OPEN, SCALLOPED SHOULDER BLOCKS
- Improves off-road traction.
- Enhances grip in muddy, sandy, or snowy off-road conditions.
- Ejects mud and snow through the open channels.
- Helps to provide traction in deep mud and snow.
- Delivers improved off-road handling in hard turns.
Toyo Tires offers a limited warranty on every product. To download the complete warranty booklet for your tire, click on the appropriate link.
- Limited Warranty Manual - Original Equipment Passenger and Light Truck Tires
- Limited Warranty & Owner’s Manual - Replacement Passenger and Light Truck Tires
Select tires also feature a treadwear warranty; see individual product pages for complete details.
Vehicles with staggered fitments (i.e. where the front and rear tires are of a different size) cannot be rotated. Therefore, Toyo warrants tires mounted on the rear axle of vehicles with staggered fitments only up to 50% of the warranted miles under the standard Toyo treadwear warranty.