sPOD SourceLT Ram Mount For Uni W/ LED Switch Panel W/ 36" Battery Cables
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sku : SL-RAM-36-A
Universal System for many vehicle types. This system includes a 6-switch panel with a 1 inch RAM Mount Ball.
The SourceLT will save hours of wiring & installation time! It is a small, solid-state 6-circuit control system that provides a clean (one cable into the cab!) and safe way to power and control 12VDC accessories. Due to the small footprint of the SourceLT, the placement options are endless! No cutting, fishing wires into the cab, or tapping into the vehicle‘s electrical system. It’s the perfect overall solution for all your aftermarket electrical accessories with options unmatched by anyone.
- 6 circuits rated at 30 amps at 12.5 VDC per circuit
- 12-position terminal block (easily attach accessories)
- Controller cable (10 feet) for simple plug-n-play connectivity to the switch controller
- Integrated low voltage cutoff (LVCO) battery protection w/ optional override
- Self-healing fault protection circuits (from 1.5 to 30amps)
- Current-sensing MOSFETs are controlled by a microprocessor (no fuses & no relays)
- 50amp auto-resetting circuit breaker
- Nylon braided battery cables are hi-strand crosslinked copper wire with a silicone jacket
- Operates on 12VDC
- Built-in Bluetooth capabilities for remote control
- Protection against: overheating, over-current, shorts, reverse polarity, and field collapse
- On-demand wireless software updates/upgrades
- Powder-coated steel base w/ built-in hardware
- Silicone gasket for weatherproofing
- Simple thumb screw fastening aluminum lid with convenient silkscreened outlines for placement of supplied legends
- Universal & vehicle specific mounting options
- Robust insulated base and cover
FEATURES AVAILABLE THROUGH sPOD MOBILE APP (free):
Each switch can be programmed for:
- Switch Linking
- On-Road and Off-Road mode of operation
- Switch panel with six dual lit LED switches (installed and pre-wired)
- All wires are wrapped in high-temp abrasion-resistant nylon braided sleeving.
- Comes with a 10-foot control cable
- Aluminum panels are formed, welded and powder coated
- Carling Technologies Contura switches (certified to IP66/68 - marine/harsh environment)
- Controlled lower pilot light (push button)
- Custom laser-etched rockers are available (sold separately)
- Auto safe system shutdown when the panel is unplugged
- Access iTunes or Google Play Store to download the sPOD app
- Bluetooth 4.0 compatible
- Compatible with Android devices running 8.0 Oreo (API 26) or later
- Compatible with iOS 11 or newer, iPhone 7s or newer, iPad 2 or newer, iPad mini
- Must have an existing sPOD system
All Products Manufactured by EVO Manufacturing shall have a Limited Lifetime Warranty on defects in material and craftsmanship.
All products must be on the original vehicle it was installed on by the original purchaser and is not transferable
Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims
EVO Manufacturing is not responsible for any labor charges, shipping charges and other costs in result of a warranty claim of any EVO Manufacturing product
EVO Manufacturing is not responsible for any and all costs associated with incidental and consequential damages and are excluded under this warranty, regardless of when, where or why the warranty occurs
All EVO Manufacturing products must be deemed to be installed correctly, unaltered, free from abuse and combined with other appropriate equipment/products/components.
All return/warranty products must be recieved in new, unused, unmodified, undamaged condition to qualify for credit.
Exceptions to stated warranty:
Wearable items are not included in warranty. These products include but are not limited to tie rod ends, draglinks, bushings, bump stops, bearings, heim joints, uniballs/spherical bearings etc. and hardware
Any substitution of other manufactures components or exemption of required and or supplied components will immediately void all warranties.
EVO Manufacturing does not warranty any product not manufactured by EVO Manufacturing.
EVO Manufacturing warranty applies to only products purchased, sold, installed and remaining in the United States of America.
All product finishes provided are warranted to be free from defects at time of sale only.
Springs and Shocks are warrantied against manufacturing defects only and are only returnable if they have not been installed on a vehicle.
EVO Manufacturing products that are used for competition and or racing immediately void all warranties.
EVO Manufacturing recommends the installation of EVO MFG products be installed by certified technicians only.
EVO Manufacturing is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage, injury whether consequential, ordinary, direct, special or incidental arising from the manufacture, sale, resale, installation, delivery, possession, handling and or use of its products.
Electronic components and products provided by EVO MFG will have a 90 Day Warranty and must be deemed free if any tampering or accidental damages or abuse.
EVO Manufacturing is not responsible for any typographical errors in either pricing or content related to all EVO Manufacturing related products, items, websites, packaging, instructions etc.
Disclaimer: EVO Mfg. disclaims any other warranties, whether express or implied, beyond those set out in the above-entitled “Warranties” provision. Warranties specifically disclaimed include but are not limited to any implied warranties, any warranty of suitability, any warranty of merchantability, or any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose.