SPOD BantamX HD W/ Battery Cables
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sku : BX-HD-UNI-36
Add-Ons / Accessories
The BantamX will save hours of wiring & installation time! It is a small, 8-circuit (expandable) control system that provides a clean (one ethernet cable into the cab!) and safe way to power and control 12/24VDC accessories. Due to the small footprint of the BantamX, the placement options are endless! No cutting, fishing wires into the cab, or tapping into the vehicle‘s electrical system. It’s the perfect overall solution for all your aftermarket electrical accessories with options unmatched by anyone.
- Fully programmable, digital controlled system
- 8 circuits rated at 30 amps at 12.5 VDC per circuit
- 16-position terminal block (easily attach accessories)
- 2 controller ports (RJ45) for Ethernet cable
- Integrated low voltage cutoff (LVCO) battery protection w/ optional override
- One ATM mini-style fuse for LVCO protection & reset
- Failsafe self-healing fault protection system (from 1.5 to 30amps)
- Current-sensing MOSFETs controlled by a microprocessor (no fuses & relays)
- 50amp auto-resetting circuit breaker
- Nylon braided battery cables are hi-strand crosslinked copper wire with a silicone jacket
- Operates on 12VDC or 24VDC
- 8-position input terminal block for controlling outputs
- Built-in Bluetooth capabilities for remote control
- Protection against overheating, over-current, shorts, reverse polarity & field collapse
- Ignition control and safety lock-out for switches 1 and 2 (optional)
- On-demand wireless software updates/upgrades
- Powder coated steel base w/ built-in hardware
- Silicone gasket for weatherproofing
- Simple, thumb screw fastening aluminum lid with convenient silkscreened outlines for supplied legend placement
- Universal & vehicle specific mounting options
- Robust insulated base and cover
FEATURES AVAILABLE THROUGH sPOD MOBILE APP (free):
Each switch can be programmed for:
- Switch Linking
- On-Road and Off-Road mode of operation
The following features are only available through the purchase of our Pro-Series mobile App:
- Circuit timers
- Switch lockout
- The initial startup current for each circuit is raised to 65amps for 5 seconds
- Program any circuit to be always on while still maintaining fault protection
- Option to disable deep sleep mode
- Selectable auto restart after circuit shuts down from over current/short
- Programmable Current Limiting (in 2amp increments up to 30amps)
- Selectable auto-restart for current limiting shut down
- Selectable “Latch” or “Momentary” actions for inputs
- Programmable ignition control for all 8 circuits
- Variable strobe function to create custom flash/strobe patterns
EXTERNAL CONTROLLER OPTIONS (not included with the system and can only be used in conjunction with an sPOD controller)
- Third-party switches
- Raspberry Pi
- Alpine Audio systems KAC-001 head unit controller
- Sensors, thermostats, pressure switches, fan controllers & more
HD CONTROL PANEL
- Encased in an aluminum billet machined housing, powder-coated black, utilizing tactile switches encapsulated in silicone.
- Silicone Buttons with positive tactile feedback.
- The panel is designed to withstand the harshest environments with all-weather conditions considered.
- Compact in size: 2-7/8W x 4-7/8L x 1/2 Thick (smaller than an iPhone).
- Universal back with two pressed-in 1/4-20 studs x 5/8 inches long for flat mounting.
- Standard universal articulating mount for a multitude of mounting options.
- One standard RJ45 jack on the back for communication cable between HD panel and the BantamX. (HD comes with a 10 foot CAT-6 Ethernet cable)
- HD can be located up to 25 feet from the Source using a standard CAT-6 Ethernet cable.
- Built-in Bluetooth LE* allows you to program and control our system with iPhones, iPad, and iPad Mini using the free sPOD app.
- Three levels of secured or open Bluetooth pairing/connectivity.
- Each switch is programmable for dimming, flash, momentary, strobe, and switch linking (program any switch to be a master to control other switches).
- All 8 switches are backlit.
- Adjustable timer to turn the backlight off and a simple touch on any switch to reactivate.
- Quickly turn the backlight off by holding 2 designated buttons.
- RGB backlight color and intensity can be changed to any color to match vehicle interior dash lighting.
- Panel lock-out feature for safety and security.
- Legends can be applied (comes standard with one sheet of 72 legends).
- Each switch has 3 status lights: Red (left) = On, White (center) = Flash/Strobe active, Blue (right) = Active visual feedback when button is pushed.
- Status lights can be dimmed.
- Additional HD smart controllers can be added for different locations.
HD can run in conjunction with our Touchscreen, Bluetooth, and 8 Switch panel.
- Access iTunes or Google Play Store to download the sPOD app
- Bluetooth 4.0 compatible
- Compatible with Android devices running 8.0 Oreo (API 26) or later
- Compatible with iOS 11 or newer, iPhone 7s or newer, iPad 2 or newer, iPad mini
- Must have an existing sPOD system
*The primary reason for the Bluetooth integrated into the HD panel is for programming purposes, and not for remote control due to the limited range. HD housings are precision machined billet aluminum which contributes to the distance limitations. Ranges may vary from 5 feet up to 15 feet depending on the location of the HD, the surroundings, phone type, phone cover, and many other variables.
Products that have been subjected to abuse, misuse, accident, alteration, modification, improper installation, tampering, or any use other than the product’s designed purpose will void the warranty. The sPOD warranty excludes the following: Installation errors, abuse, misuse or crash damage, reverse polarity of battery cables, changing the 2 amp fuse for any other rated fuse, changing the 5 amp fuse for any other rated fuse, cutting off our connectors, splicing into our wires/harnesses, attaching anything other than our battery cables to our positive and negative terminal studs on our Source board, changing our supplied switches (switch body), removing the actuators without using our specific actuator removal tool. This warranty shall be automatically voided if the items sent for warranty replacement are modified in any way or were not used as intended or applicable. Additionally, this warranty excludes normal wear and tear. NOTE: Any or all aftermarket brake controllers, hi-amp solenoids or any hi-amp relay that is attached to the same positive battery post will cause irreversible damage to the sPOD system. This will void all warranties. This warranty shall be automatically voided if the items sent for warranty replacement are returned with water/liquid/chemical damage to any electrical component.
The buyer MUST provide a copy of the original invoice. Shipping responsibilities and/or charges will be determined once a claim has been opened. sPOD systems will be repaired or replaced at manufacturer’s discretion. This warranty does not cover miscellaneous expenses, including, but not limited to, outside labor costs incurred for the installation, removal, replacement, and repair or troubleshooting. Please contact sPOD to assist with troubleshooting prior to uninstalling your entire system as the solution may not require that the system be removed.