sPod SourceLT w/ Opening (2 1/16 Inch) for AeroForce Gauge and Blue LED Switch Panel for JK 2007-2008
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sku : SL-AF0708-JK-B-GNJV
Add-Ons / Accessories
The SourceLT will save hours of wiring & installation time! It is a small, solid-state 6-circuit control system that provides a clean (one cable into the cab!) and safe way to power and control 12VDC accessories. Due to the small footprint of the SourceLT, the placement options are endless! No cutting, fishing wires into the cab or tapping into the vehicle‘s electrical system. It’s the perfect over-all solution for all your aftermarket electrical accessories with options unmatched by anyone.
• 6 circuits rated at 30 amps at 12.5 VDC per circuit
• 12-position terminal block (easily attach accessories)
• Controller cable (10 foot) for simple plug-n-play connectivity to the switch controller
• Integrated low voltage cutoff (LVCO) battery protection w/ optional override
• Self-healing fault protection circuits (from 1.5 to 30amps)
• Current-sensing MOSFETs controlled by a microprocessor (no fuses & no relays)
• 50amp auto-resetting circuit breaker
• Nylon braided battery cables are hi-strand crosslinked copper wire with a silicone jacket
• Operates on 12VDC
• Built-in Bluetooth capabilities for remote control
• Protection against: overheating, over-current, shorts, reverse polarity and field collapse
• On-demand wireless software updates/upgrades
• Powder coated steel base w/ built in hardware
• Silicone gasket for weatherproofing
• Simple thumb screw fastening aluminum lid with convenient silkscreened outlines for placement of supplied legends
• Universal & vehicle specific mounting options
• Robust insulated base and cover
FEATURES AVAILABLE THROUGH sPOD MOBILE APP (free):
Each switch can be programmed for:
• Switch Linking
• On-Road and Off-Road mode of operation
- Switch panel with six dual lit LED switches (installed and pre-wired)
- All wires are wrapped in high-temp abrasion resistant nylon braided sleeving.
- Comes with a 10 foot control cable
- Aluminum panels are formed, welded and powder coated
- Carling Technologies Contura switches (certified to IP66/68 - marine/harsh environment)
- Controlled lower pilot light (push button)
- Custom laser-etched rockers are available (sold separately)
- Auto safe system shutdown when panel is unplugged
- This panel has an empty 2-1/16 inch diameter hole for most 2 inch diameter gauges. Be sure that you choose a gauge that does not have a larger backspace requirement.
- Gauge not included in system.
- This bezel does not accommodate the newer Genesis Adapters.
- If using an Aeroforce Gauge, request their longer harness.
- Access to iTunes or Google Play Store to download the sPOD app
- Bluetooth 4.0 compatible
- Compatible with Android devices running 8.0 Oreo (API 26) or later
- Compatible with iOS 11 or newer, iPhone 7s or newer, iPad 2 or newer, iPad mini
- Must have existing sPOD system
Products that have been subjected to abuse, misuse, accident, alteration, modification, improper installation, tampering, or any use other than the product’s designed purpose will void the warranty. The sPOD warranty excludes the following: Installation errors, abuse, misuse or crash damage, reverse polarity of battery cables, changing the 2 amp fuse for any other rated fuse, changing the 5 amp fuse for any other rated fuse, cutting off our connectors, splicing into our wires/harnesses, attaching anything other than our battery cables to our positive and negative terminal studs on our Source board, changing our supplied switches (switch body), removing the actuators without using our specific actuator removal tool. This warranty shall be automatically voided if the items sent for warranty replacement are modified in any way or were not used as intended or applicable. Additionally, this warranty excludes normal wear and tear. NOTE: Any or all aftermarket brake controllers, hi-amp solenoids or any hi-amp relay that is attached to the same positive battery post will cause irreversible damage to the sPOD system. This will void all warranties. This warranty shall be automatically voided if the items sent for warranty replacement are returned with water/liquid/chemical damage to any electrical component.
The buyer MUST provide a copy of the original invoice. Shipping responsibilities and/or charges will be determined once a claim has been opened. sPOD systems will be repaired or replaced at manufacturer’s discretion. This warranty does not cover miscellaneous expenses, including, but not limited to, outside labor costs incurred for the installation, removal, replacement, and repair or troubleshooting. Please contact sPOD to assist with troubleshooting prior to uninstalling your entire system as the solution may not require that the system be removed.