Method MR309 Grid Wheels 18"
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sku : MR30989060500
The 309 Grid Wheel features a clean 6 windowed spoke design with a debossed METHOD logo. The lip undercut simulates a true Beadlock wheel and has replaceable lip bolts with optional colors available. It boasts a strong load rating of 2,500- 3,640 lbs.
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Clean 6 windowed spoke design with debossed METHOD logo
- Street-Loc V.1 lip with undercut simulates true Beadlock wheel
- Replaceable MRW lip bolts with optional colors are available
- Push through the center cap with embossed METHOD logo
- Flush cap appearance options are available
- Industry’s best lifetime structural warranty
- Strong 2500 lbs. to 3640 lbs. load ratings
Method Race Wheels Limited Warranty
Method Race Wheels warrants to the original retail purchaser (consumer) that its Street Series wheels will be free from structural failure, under normal and intended use, for as long as the original retail purchaser (consumer) owns the product.
Method Race Wheels warrants to the original retail purchaser (consumer) that its Street Series wheels will be free from chrome finish defects for a period of one year and painted finish defects for two years from original date of purchase.
Method Race Wheels agrees to repair or replace, at Method Race Wheel’s sole discretion, without charge, any Street Series wheel which is returned to the dealer from whom the wheel was originally purchased or at the original retail purchaser’s expense to Method Race Wheels, 15500 Cornet Ave. Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670 (freight prepaid) and which, after examination, shows that said product has failed in normal use due to defects in material and/or workmanship. Such repair or replacement shall not include removal or installation expense. This express warranty is not applicable to any Street Series wheels that have been subject to corrosion of the finish due to neglect, chemicals, and/or adverse weather conditions.
Transfer of title of Method Race Wheels products by the original retail purchaser (consumer) voids the warranty.
Race and UTV and Beadlock Wheels (100, 200 and 400 Series) are for race and off-road use only and are not subject to any structural or cosmetic warranty because of the conditions these wheels are intended to be used for.
Method Race Wheels hereby disclaims all other express warranties. Method Race Wheels hereby disclaims all implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and use for a particular purpose to the extent the law of the state of sale and federal law allows.
WARNING: To avoid possible risk of injury or death, wheel and tire must meet or exceed proper vehicle load rating.
Warranty claims must be processed through the original dealer or distributor that the wheels were purchased from.
THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO:
- Damage or defect caused by abuse, misuse, neglect or accident.
- Wheels that have been altered, repaired or modified.
- Wheels that have been purchased by a dealer as seconds or blemished product.
- Wheels installed with spacers or adapters.
- Wheels installed with incorrect tires sizes, tire diameters greater than 35” or used with excessive vehicle loads.
- Wheel corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after purchase due to chemicals, caustic cleaning agents, climate conditions or neglect.
- Appearance blemishes or defects on wheels that have been mounted.
- Wheels damaged by shipping or handling.