Baja Designs XL80 Amber Driving/Combo
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sku : 670013
- Warranties on our products vary by product and/or by industry, as listed below. All warranty returns require a Return Authorization form as described below.
- Warranties cover defects in design and manufacturing only. Warranties do not cover, among other things: installation errors, wear and tear, acts of God, misuse, abuse, neglect, accidents, collisions, defects due to custom specifications provided by you, or any product modifications, configurations or combinations not performed by us or on our behalf. Also note the exceptions below for third-party products.
- Warranty periods start on the shipment date.
- For all warranty returns, we will pay the freight costs on the condition that you return the defective product within 90 days of delivery; otherwise, the product must be returned to us with freight prepaid by you. At our option and as the exclusive remedy, we will repair or replace the product in question, or issue credit. If an identical product is no longer available, we may replace with a similar product of comparable value
- Light Bars and Auxiliary Lights Used for Commercial Use: This covers the following industries: Agriculture, Industrial, Mining, and Public Safety.
- Warranty Period: 5 years or 49,930 hours of operation, whichever comes first. You must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.
- Light Bars and Auxiliary Lights Used for Recreational Automotive/Off Road: This covers lights bars and auxiliary lights.
- Warranty Period: Limited lifetime warranty or 49,930 hours of operation, whichever comes first. You must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.
- Third-Party Products: This covers brackets, wiring harnesses, handlebar switches etc.