KC Hilites 6" Daylighter Halogen Pair Pack System
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sku : 0238
KC's Classic 6" Daylighter Halogen features powerful 100w H3 Halogen Bulbs in Spot pattern inside a black powder-coated housing, competition tested for over 40 years. Includes: Complete relay wiring harness, switch kit, and light covers.
- 100W Halogen Bulbs
- Black Steel Housing
- Tempered Glass Lens
- Spot Beam Pattern
PERFORMANCE HALOGEN AND PRECISION OPTICS
6" Daylighter Halogens deliver up to 1,962 lx @10m of light output with a beam distance of 886 meters. Tempered glass lens, precision optical reflectors with bright H3 Halogen bulbs combine to improve range and clarity.
AVAILABLE BEAM PATTERN AND ADVANTAGES
Different beam patterns offer specific lighting benefits to meet your lighting needs. Spot Beam - Provides focused bright light for maximum forward distance and high-speed visibility.
ADJUSTABLE MOUNTING FOR ACCURACY AND PRECISION
Our time-tested Daylighter shock mount system is resilient and allows users to accurately aim their lights ensuring beam stability and consistency.
RACE-PROVEN STRENGTH & DURABILITY
The race-proven steel housing combined with over 40 years of testing to provide a strong and durable combination that will withstand the most severe conditions.
- Warranties on our products vary by product and/or by industry, as listed below. All warranty returns require a Return Authorization form as described below.
- Warranties cover defects in design and manufacturing only. Warranties do not cover, among other things: installation errors, wear and tear, acts of God, misuse, abuse, neglect, accidents, collisions, defects due to custom specifications provided by you, or any product modifications, configurations or combinations not performed by us or on our behalf. Also note the exceptions below for third-party products.
- Warranty periods start on the shipment date.
- For all warranty returns, we will pay the freight costs on the condition that you return the defective product within 90 days of delivery; otherwise, the product must be returned to us with freight prepaid by you. At our option and as the exclusive remedy, we will repair or replace the product in question, or issue credit. If an identical product is no longer available, we may replace with a similar product of comparable value
- Light Bars and Auxiliary Lights Used for Commercial Use: This covers the following industries: Agriculture, Industrial, Mining, and Public Safety.
- Warranty Period: 5 years or 49,930 hours of operation, whichever comes first. You must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.
- Light Bars and Auxiliary Lights Used for Recreational Automotive/Off Road: This covers lights bars and auxiliary lights.
- Warranty Period: Limited lifetime warranty or 49,930 hours of operation, whichever comes first. You must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.
- Third-Party Products: This covers brackets, wiring harnesses, handlebar switches etc.