Icon 05-15 Tacoma 0-3.5" / 16-up 0-2.75" Stage 10 Suspension System W/ Billet UCA
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sku : K53010
ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2005-UP Toyota Tacoma suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and serious drivers in mind. Throughout the development of these systems ICON engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. This Stage 10 system goes a step further in delivering ICON performance to the Tacoma with the addition of rear suspension components that include an ICON RXT multi-rate leaf spring and a unique RXT-specific 2.5 Aluminum Series shock.
The Stage 10 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5 Series Extended Travel Coilover shocks equipped with ICON's CDC (Compression Damping Control) Valve. The easy-to-adjust CDC Valve allows for end-user compression changes to provide optimal ride quality across all types of terrain and vehicle cargo configurations. In addition, the coilovers feature a remote reservoir for exceptional cooling properties, ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs for superior vehicle “feel” through the range of travel, and are height adjustable from 0-3.5” of lift over stock for 2005-2015 models or 0-2.75" of lift for 2016-UP models, allowing the use of the larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. Used in conjunction with the included ICON upper control arm, these extended travel coilovers add increased droop travel to the front suspension. To increase the ride quality of the truck and gain additional droop travel, the ICON RXT multi-rate leaf springs are added to the rear. Designed with an additional leaf (included with kit) that can be exchanged or added to the pack to yield an additional 10-20% spring rate, this leaf spring is perfect for drivers seeking improved rear ride quality in an “unloaded” vehicle as well as those that are have outfitted their trucks with a significant amount of weight in the form of a bed rack, rooftop tent, spare tires, parts, or other additions. To complement this increase in rear-wheel travel the Stage 10 system includes a unique 2.5 Aluminum Series remote reservoir Omega bypass shock that features a side-mount eyelet that makes it shorter in collapsed length, longer at extension, and still fits in the factory mounting location. This shock combines vehicle-specific valving with compression and rebounds adjustment giving end-users ultimate control of performance and ride quality while a large ten-inch remote reservoir was also added to aid in heat dissipation and resist shock fade during spirited driving.
This system features billet aluminum upper control arms with ICON's patented Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy-duty high-angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal-on-metal construction and a greasable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle-specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable coilovers with CDCV provide up to 3.5" of front lift height (up to 2.75" on 2016-Up models)
- Extended Travel coilovers matched with ICON UCA provide increased front droop travel
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated Coilover shock bodies with 7/8" shafts
- 2.5 Aluminum Series RXT rear shocks feature one-piece impact extruded aluminum cylinders for excellent corrosion resistance and consistent finish
- Multi-Rate Leaf Spring with 3 user-adjustable spring rates for unique vehicle configurations
- ICON RXT Omega Rear Shock with unique side-mounted lower eyelet allows for increased travel (up to 20%) while utilizing factory mounting location
- Omega Series two-tube bypass allows for 28 settings of compression and rebounds damping adjustment
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Bolt-on system means no cutting or welding necessary to install
- “ICON 1K” was tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability