At HornBlasters we take pride in the world-class quality of our products and back that up with our top notch customer service and technical support. It is in that spirit that HornBlasters warrants to the original retail purchaser that HornBlasters products, when installed according to provided instructions and under normal use, are free from defects in material and craftsmanship for one year from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated or covered by a HornBlasters extended warranty. Click here for more information about HornBlasters extended warranties.
This limited one year warranty does not apply to products characterized by one or more of the following:
- Products that have been subject to abuse, neglect, accident, fire, water damage, improper installation or adjustment, and corrosion.
- Products that have been modified or altered outside of or beyond HornBlasters specifications.
- Products used in any application other than those recommended in the current HornBlasters instructions accompanying the product. This includes installing non-sealed onboard air units where they may get water damage.
- Products installed in conjunction with the kit that was not included or part of any of our HornBlasters Kits
All products are covered by shipping insurance. If the order arrives damaged, the customer has 48 hours to contact HornBlasters from the delivery date in order for HornBlasters to file a claim.
All of our products come with lifetime technical support. In many cases, technical issues with our products can be addressed with basic troubleshooting. If your product is not functioning properly, technical support can be reached the following ways:
- Our Toll-Free phone number: (877)-209-8179
- For International Customer Call: (813)-783-8058
- Our chat on hornblasters.com
- The “Contact Us” form on hornblasters.com
If the issue can not be resolved through troubleshooting, HornBlasters will issue a Return Merchant Authorization number (RMA) to the customer. This RMA number must be located on the box that the product is sent back in. The customer is responsible for shipping the product to HornBlasters for inspection.
Our Mailing Address is:
6511 N 54TH ST
Tampa, FL 33610
If, after inspection by HornBlasters, the product is found defective, HornBlasters will at our discretion, repair or replace the product and ship the product back to the customer (provided they are in the continental United States) free of charge.
If the product is found not to be defective or does not fall under warranty due to improper use or installation, the product will be shipped back to the customer at the customer's expense. Hornblasters is not responsible for any installation or repair charges.