Add On HD Switch Panel For 8 Circuit Systems
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sku : 8800HD ADD
Add-Ons / Accessories
Add-On HD Switch Panel For 8 Circuit Systems.
- 10 Foot Ethernet control cable
- HD Switch Panel w/ mounting bracket (see picture) and necessary hardware (other universal mounting options are available)
- Legends (sheet of 72 standard switch reusable labels)
- Installation Instructions
HD Switch Panel Features:
- Encased in an aluminum billet machined housing, powdercoated black, utilizing tactile switches encapsulated in silicone.
- Silicone Buttons with positive touch feedback.
- Bluetooth LE
- Panel is designed to withstand the harshest environments with all weather conditions taken into account.
- Compact in size: 2-7/8W x 4-7/8L x 1/2 Thick (smaller than an iPhone).
- Universal back with two pressed-in 1/4-20 studs x 5/8 inches long for flat mounting.
- Standard universal articulating mount for a multitude of mounting options.
- One standard RJ45 jack on back for communication cable between HD panel and the Source.
- HD can be located up to 25 feet from the Source using standard CAT-6 Ethernet cable.
- Built in Bluetooth LE allows you to program and control our system with iPhones, iPad, iPad Mini, sPOD HD app. (free download)
- Each switch programmable for dimming, flash, momentary, strobe, and switch linking (program any switch to be a master to control other switches).
- All 8 switches are RGB backlit.
- Adjustable timer to turn backlight off and a simple touch on any switch to reactivate.
- Quickly turn backlight off by holding 2 designated buttons.
- Backlight color and intensity can be changed to any color to match vehicle interior dash lighting.
- Legends can be applied (comes standard with one sheet of 72 legends).
- Each switch has 3 status lights: Red (left) = On, White (center) = Flash/Strobe active, Blue (right) = Active visual feedback when button is pushed.
- Status lights can be dimmed.
- Additional HD smart controller can be added for different locations.
- HD can run in conjunction with our SE Touchscreen, Bluetooth and SE 8 Switch panel.
- Download sPOD Bantam app from iTunes or Google Play Store
- Bluetooth 4.0 compatible
- Compatible with Android devices
- iPhone 4s or newer, iPad 2 or newer, iPad mini iOS 7 or newer
- Existing sPOD system
- Access to iTunes App Store or Google Play Store
NOTE The HD will go into “Deep Sleep” after 6 hours of inactivity (ie: no usage of the HD or not running the engine). Once in deep sleep, the HD will turn off any accessories that were left on (including refrigerators!). Please contact us if you would like this feature disabled: email@example.com.
The primary reason for the Bluetooth integrated into the HD panel is for programming purposes, and not for remote control due to the limited range.
HD housings are precision machined billet aluminum which contribute to the distance limitations.
Ranges may vary from 5 feet up to 15 feet depending on location of the HD, the surroundings, phone type, phone cover and many other variables.
Products that have been subjected to abuse, misuse, accident, alteration, modification, improper installation, tampering, or any use other than the product’s designed purpose will void the warranty. The sPOD warranty excludes the following: Installation errors, abuse, misuse or crash damage, reverse polarity of battery cables, changing the 2 amp fuse for any other rated fuse, changing the 5 amp fuse for any other rated fuse, cutting off our connectors, splicing into our wires/harnesses, attaching anything other than our battery cables to our positive and negative terminal studs on our Source board, changing our supplied switches (switch body), removing the actuators without using our specific actuator removal tool. This warranty shall be automatically voided if the items sent for warranty replacement are modified in any way or were not used as intended or applicable. Additionally, this warranty excludes normal wear and tear. NOTE: Any or all aftermarket brake controllers, hi-amp solenoids or any hi-amp relay that is attached to the same positive battery post will cause irreversible damage to the sPOD system. This will void all warranties. This warranty shall be automatically voided if the items sent for warranty replacement are returned with water/liquid/chemical damage to any electrical component.
The buyer MUST provide a copy of the original invoice. Shipping responsibilities and/or charges will be determined once a claim has been opened. sPOD systems will be repaired or replaced at manufacturer’s discretion. This warranty does not cover miscellaneous expenses, including, but not limited to, outside labor costs incurred for the installation, removal, replacement, and repair or troubleshooting. Please contact sPOD to assist with troubleshooting prior to uninstalling your entire system as the solution may not require that the system be removed.