sPod Add On Green LED 8-Switch Panel for 07-08 Jeep Wrangler JK (for SourceSE)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sku : 8-600-SP-07-G-GNJV
Add-Ons / Accessories
JK Add On Switch Panel For 8 Circuit SE System 07-08 Wrangler JK Green. The system utilizes automotive grade approved high-power, high-temp, ultra-reliable components with a maximum 100 amp capacity! The sPOD SourceSE is a fully programmable digital CAN-Bus controlled system utilizing state-of-the-art technologies. OEM vehicle specific simple installation hardware, engineered and 100 percent manufactured in the United States.
This is an Add On Only be added to SE Touchscreen system 8-700-TS-JK to allow Touchscreen and hard switch panel option. Not designed to be used without SE 8 Circuit Source.
*Fits 2007-2008 Jeep JK
Switch Panel Features:
- Dual lit (LED indicator lights, on position and pilot light) in Green (All switches will be one color)
- The new switch panel has 8 switches. This panel uses an Ethernet cable that interfaces with the Source with a RJ-45 plug on both ends. Standard cable length will be 10 feet.
- Each switch is programmable for Strobe or Flash (by a sequence of On/Off/On quickly )
- Automatic system shut down when panel is unplugged
- Lower pilot light has an independent power control push button for full operator control
- Switches are Carling Technologies Contura series with an IP67 rating (marine/heavy equipment)
- Switch Panel housing is Not plastic but rather, an aluminum formed and welded design to match the interior of the Jeep JK (2009-2015) with specific mounting hardware
- Switch panel can be daisy chained for remote operations (EG: one panel in cab and one panel in far back of truck) can easily add up to 10 switch panels.
- Options to mix and match with the Touchscreen panels as well.
- Two ports available integrated into the CAN-Bus controller.
Products that have been subjected to abuse, misuse, accident, alteration, modification, improper installation, tampering, or any use other than the product’s designed purpose will void the warranty. The sPOD warranty excludes the following: Installation errors, abuse, misuse or crash damage, reverse polarity of battery cables, changing the 2 amp fuse for any other rated fuse, changing the 5 amp fuse for any other rated fuse, cutting off our connectors, splicing into our wires/harnesses, attaching anything other than our battery cables to our positive and negative terminal studs on our Source board, changing our supplied switches (switch body), removing the actuators without using our specific actuator removal tool. This warranty shall be automatically voided if the items sent for warranty replacement are modified in any way or were not used as intended or applicable. Additionally, this warranty excludes normal wear and tear. NOTE: Any or all aftermarket brake controllers, hi-amp solenoids or any hi-amp relay that is attached to the same positive battery post will cause irreversible damage to the sPOD system. This will void all warranties. This warranty shall be automatically voided if the items sent for warranty replacement are returned with water/liquid/chemical damage to any electrical component.
The buyer MUST provide a copy of the original invoice. Shipping responsibilities and/or charges will be determined once a claim has been opened. sPOD systems will be repaired or replaced at manufacturer’s discretion. This warranty does not cover miscellaneous expenses, including, but not limited to, outside labor costs incurred for the installation, removal, replacement, and repair or troubleshooting. Please contact sPOD to assist with troubleshooting prior to uninstalling your entire system as the solution may not require that the system be removed.