14-18 GM 1500 4WD 4.5" LIFT KIT STAGE 1 SYSTEM
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sku : CSK-G19-1
Our new 4.5” performance suspension system drops the upper & lower control arms down using boxed & gusseted UCA drop brackets & LCA cross members. The design of this 4.5” kit allows it to be used on all three O.E. suspension configurations
To achieve a true 4.5-inch lift on the 2014-18 GMC & Chevy four-wheel-drive trucks we drop the lower control arms down using our high clearance cross-members that follow flush into the factory x-member for improved ground clearance. Next, we drop the upper control arms down using boxed & gusseted drop brackets. The front portion of the kit includes laser cut coil-over extensions, boxed diff & sway-bar drop brackets & all necessary installation hardware. This 4.5” kit also includes an aluminum skid-plate to connect the front & rear CST LCA cross-members & protect the front differential. The rear is lifted using hand-fabricated 3” lift blocks & zinc-plated u-bolts.
- 4.5" Suspension Lift Kit Provides A Level Stance
- Kit Can Be Used With All Three Of The OE Spindle/Arm Configurations
- Kit Retains OE Track Width, Steering & 4WD CV Geometry
- Compatible w/ Stabiltrack
- Stock Ride & Handling, No Loss Of Factory Turning Radius
- CST X-Members Flow Perfectly Into The Factory X-Member To Provide Maximum Ground Clearance & A Cleaner Over-All-Look & Fit.
- Multiple Points Of Contact On All Welds & Additional Gusset Points On All CST Parts For Increased Strength & Durability
- Two-Stage Gloss Black Powder-Coat Finish
- Kit Achieves The Leveled Look Without Compromising Driveability, Ride, Or Comfort
- Made In The USA
- CST Superior Quality, Fit, Function & Finish
- Includes Lower Skid-Plate To Protect The Front Diff
- Kit Allows The Use Of Factory Tires & Wheels
- Kit Retains The Factory Load Rating, Perfect For Towing
- Clears 35" Tired on 9" Wide Wheels
- Kit includes front coil-over extensions, longer rear shocks are required & available separately
- Extended-Travel CST 2.5 Coilovers & Uniball upper control arms
- Approved for 2014-2018 Chevrolet & GMC 1500 Trucks
CST LIFETIME WARRANTY – WHO IS COVERED?
This warranty covers the original retail purchaser of a CST product or suspension system for a light truck or sport utility vehicle, who owns the vehicle the products were originally installed on in the United States of America and Canada.
WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY COVER?
This warranty covers all products manufactured by CST Performance Suspension for light trucks or sport utility vehicles. The warranty covers parts from defects in material or manufacturer defect under normal use as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle.
WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY NOT COVER?
Products manufactured by CST Performance Suspension are not covered for finish, alterations, modifications, when used in races, competition or similar activities, incorrectly installed, damaged product subject to accident, fire, corrosion, negligence, abuse, misuse, or when used on police, taxi, race, government or commercial vehicles. Warranty coverage does not include consumer opinions about such areas as ride comfort, fitment, and design. Products used in applications other than the recommended or intended use on the current CST Performance Suspension WEB-catalog or in the Instructions accompanying the product will not be covered.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING CONSUMABLE PRODUCTS;
Bushings, Polyurethane or Delrin components, Bumpstops, Ball joint parts, Tie rod ends, Heim Joints, Uniballs, U-Joints, Shocks, Shock Seals or any part of the vehicle the product was installed on. Components used in or on CST suspension systems that are consumable or subject to wear are not considered defective when worn.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING COSTS.
Any and all costs of removal, installation or re-installation, freight charges to and from CST, incidental or consequential damages, rental vehicles or time loss.
WHAT WE WILL DO TO CORRECT THE PROBLEM.
CST Performance Suspension will repair or replace the defective products at our discretion, in a timely manner.
HOW YOU (THE CUSTOMER) CAN GET SERVICE; Contact your CST dealer or CST Performance Suspension about the problem prior to removing the product from the vehicle.
If the product appears to be covered by our warranty, you will be given a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and asked to return the product. (YOU MUST RETURN THE PRODUCT WITH A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL INVOICE AND THE RA#). If the product is found to be covered by the warranty it will be repaired or replaced and returned to you or your dealer. If a replacement part is needed before the product can be returned you can purchase the replacement part. When the defective product is returned, CST will determine if the product in question is covered under the warranty. If the part would be replaced you will be credited or refunded your cost, if the part would be repaired your Refund will be prorated at CST’s discretion.